Sunday 8 July 2012

~MY EVERY SINGLE NIGHT~

I miss you when something good happen......
Because your that I need and I want to share with......

I miss you when something is troubling me......
Because you the one understand me so well......

I miss you when I laugh and cry......
Because I know that you are the one who can make my laughter grow and my tears disappear......

I miss you all the time.....
But I miss you the most when I lay awake at every night,
and think all the wonderful times that we spent with each other.......
for those were some of the best moment and most memorable time of my life......

Now that I know that you were very far away from me.....
but my love for you never die.....
day after day......it will keep and keep......increasing.......
just for you.....
I will never let you go even if we were far.....
I may not see you as I used to see you at school......

Because I love you.....
Dear,
I know that you may not hear me saying this.....
but I know that you can read what I want to tell.....

"I NEVER LET YOU GO.....
I'M AFRAID WHEN BEING FAR WITH YOU......
MORE AFRAID WHEN I LOSE YOU.....
I WILL KEEP WAITING FOR YOU....
UNTIL YOU CAME BACK FOR ME.....
AND.....I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE.....
THAT I LOVE YOU...."

"I MISS YOU BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment